Graham Park Middle School
New student registration is available in the Counseling office Monday - Friday from 8:30a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on a walk in basis.
The following information is required to register you child for school:
- Immunization record (6th graders must have the Dtap booster)
- Birth certificate or Notarized Affidavit
- Social Security card for the student
- Transcript or most recent report card
- Proof of custody/guardianship, if applicable
- Three proofs of residency (Examples: lease agreement, purchase contract, utility bills, phone bill, bank statement, drivers license, voter registration card)
- If you are residing with another family you will need to provide a notarized statement from the property owner indicating that you and your child reside at that address.
New student enrollment forms can be found here: 1) Enrollment Form 2) Release of Records
You may bring these completed documents with you when you come to register your child. Additional documents will need to be completed when you arrive in person.
If you are moving to an area outside the Graham Park Middle School boundary, please notify the Counseling office by calling 703-221-2118. An Intent to Withdraw form must be completed by the parent/guardian at least 24 hours prior to your student's last day at Graham Park.
On your student's last day, he/she should report to the Counseling office prior to going to homeroom to pick up the Student Withdrawal form. Your student must obtain the necessary signatures on the form and return the form to the Counseling office by 2:15 p.m. Your student will be given a withdrawal packet to take to his/her next school.